Spanish A1 Course Outline
- Course Price Kshs 36,000/$360
- Location Physical and Online
- Level of Study Basic 1
- Available Programs Regular/Intensive/Super-Intensive
- Intake Ongoing
This Spanish Course Outline provide a learning schedule curated to give you a glimpse of what you will go through over a 96-Hour duration. The classes are adjustable allowing the students to choose their timetable to the specific specific time and days. The following topics give an overview of what you expect to learn by the end of the level.
Topics & Vocabulary:
- 1. Greetings and introductions
- 2. The alphabet.
- 3. Personal information: name, address, telephone number, email address, age, marital status
- 4. Countries and nationalities.
- 5. Professions.
- 6. Numbers 0-100
- 7. The members of the family
- 8. Describing people
- 9. Colours
- 10. Formal and informal ways of addressing people
- 11. Describing things and activities
- 12. Seasons
- 13. Days of the week
- 14. Months of the year
- 15. Prices
- 16. Weather | Climate
- 17. Date/ La date
- 1.Number and Gender Agreement
- 2.Articles: definite and indefinite.
- 3.Demonstrative pronouns.
- 4.Personal pronouns.
- 5.Noun-adjective agreement.
- 6.Possessive pronouns.
- 7.Present tense of basic verbs like ser, estar, trabajar, vivir, tener, llevar.
- 8.Quantifiers: muy, bastante.
- 1.The differences in the use of tú/usted and vosotros/ustedes between Spain and Latin American countries
- 2.Simple expressions to express politeness
- 3.Religion and beliefs
- 4.Culture & society
- 5.Social etiquette and customs
- 6.Talks and discussions on economic and cultural issues.
- 7.Reading and analysing Spanish literature: poetry and prose.
- 8.Watching and discussing films; Reading and analysing newspapers.