Italian A1 Course Outline
- Course Price Kshs 36,000/$360
- Location Physical and Online
- Level of Study Basic 1
- Available Programs Regular/Intensive/Super-Intensive
- Intake Ongoing
This Italian Course Outline provide a learning schedule curated to give you a glimpse of what you will go through over a 96-Hour duration. The classes are adjustable allowing the students to choose their timetable to the specific specific time and days. The following topics give an overview of what you expect to learn by the end of the level.
Topics & Vocabulary:
- 1. Saying hello and goodbye
- 2. Introducing yourself.
- 3. Nationality
- 4. Address and telephone number.
- 5. Asking and saying how one is.
- 6. Asking and giving personal details about one’s job and the languages one speaks
- 7. Apologizing
- 8. Ordering food and drink at a bar and paying
- 9. Reading a simple menu
- 10. Spelling one’s name
- 11. Talking about one’s preferences
- 12. Asking and telling the time
- 13. Talking about one’s everyday routine
- 14. Referring events in a chronological order
- 15. Expressing likes and dislikes
- 16. The Italian alphabet
- 17. Numbers 1-100
- 1.Personal subject pronouns
- 2.Definite and indefinite articles.
- 5.Present tense of regular verbs.
- 7.Food and beverage.
- 8.Reflexive verbs.
- 9.Adverbs of frequency.
- 1.The differences in the use of tú/usted and vosotros/ustedes between Spain and Latin American countries
- 2.Simple expressions to express politeness
- 3.Religion and beliefs
- 4.Culture & society
- 5.Social etiquette and customs
- 6.Talks and discussions on economic and cultural issues.
- 7.Reading and analysing Italian literature: poetry and prose.
- 8.Watching and discussing films; Reading and analysing newspapers.
- 9. The “coffee culture” in Italy
- 10. Meals as a family ritual